Adventure Bag Features
Are the bags vegan friendly?
Yes! Our trims are made with faux-leather because we love animals too.
Are the bags waterproof?
No! The adventure bags come lined with waterproof material, however they are not constructed as dry bags so don't dunk them in the ocean! They are weatherproof. That mean's they've been tested through torrential downpours and rogue wave splashes, and have been used as bikini bags after a surf session, thrown on the sand time and time again, so you can count on your belongings staying safe and dry throughout your adventures.
Will the bags fit as carry-on items?
Yes! Our largest bag, the Voyager Duffle, fits under the standard carry-on size limitations for most domestic and international flights. Our Drifter Tote even comes with a trolley sleeve to slip over luggage handles for easy traveling.
- Interior key clip to hold your keys
- Zipper closure
- Interior zip pockets
- Interior phone and wallet pouches
- Hidden back zip pocket at exterior (Voyager, Rover)
- Side compartment with interior mesh pockets (Voyager)
- Large separate compartment for shoes, wetsuits, etc. (Voyager, Drifter)
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap (Voyager, Rover)
- Comfortable snap close handles (Voyager, Drifter)
- Metal feet at the bottom of the bag for extra durability (Voyager, Drifter)
9.8" L x 6.3" H x 1.6" D
(25cm x 16xm x 4cm)*
14.5" L at base, 19.5" L at opening x 14" H x 7" D
(36.8cm - 49.5cm x 35.5cm x 17.8cm")*
21" L x 12.5" H x 10" D*
(53cm x 32cm x 25cm)*
* These dimensions represent the size of the bags when empty. Because of the materials used, the dimensions may expand when loaded with items.