Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy
We want all our customers to be happy! If you have any specific questions or have a case that does not fall within this policy, please contact us here.
Once an order has been printed and shipped, we cannot cancel it.
If your product gets damaged in the mail or during manufacturing, we will send you a replacement product or in some cases, a refund. Refunds are made on a case-by-case basis, however products that have been kept for longer than 21 days may not be returned.
Similarly, we are not responsible for orders that do not arrive on time for a specific occasion or holiday, products that are accidentally ordered or are now unwanted, or spelling errors made by the customer.
We strive to make our customers happy and we will make exceptions wherever possible to ensure a great customer experience when buying our product.
- Once the order was placed and received, we aim to deliver within 15-30 business days. We partner with multiple factories here in the United States as well as Europe and Mexico, making sure that we are well covered for order and fulfillment. At times, we can expect quicker delivery due to our proximity to customers. However, if a customer provides an incorrect delivery address during the ordering process, we won’t be able to guarantee a return if the error was due partly to the purchaser.
- In the case where our local printing partners are not able to deliver the ordered merchandise for us and they are not able to fulfill their contractual obligations, we will inform the customer immediately and discuss replacement options. We want to support the best local printing partners for each order, as we have orders coming in from around the world. This means some factories may need some time to adapt if there is a surge of orders, but our goal is to grow with and support the local communities.
- Once the goods are shipped, the risk of goods that may be damaged or perished passes on to the buyer. Salt Atlas will not be liable for any damages caused by the shipping company. However if the product comes in damaged, please send photos to email@example.com to discuss replacement options if necessary.
- Since some of the merchandise are designed and customized by the customer on saltatlas.co there is no right for refund if the design does not meet the customer's expectations after the proof has been approved. In such a case this order is not eligible for a return.
- If the shipment information provided by the customer was incorrect at the time of order, the order is not eligible for a refund. We will work with our printing partners as quickly as we can to correct the shipment, however we cannot guarantee a reroute and the customer will be responsible for the cost of the replacement.
For Adventure Bags, if there are any problems with your order, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort you right out! The return address if needed is: 5 Richmond, Irvine, CA 92620